As the global health crisis caused by COVID-19 unfolds, Namariq remains enduringly committed to the wellbeing of our community.
In adherence to guidelines set out by the Ministry Of Health, Namariq adopted proactive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19 and carry out its vision of strengthening our communities and ensuring safety of our facilities.
What it means for you?
- Revised reservation procedures for admission of new guests in compliance with directives set out by MOH.
- Implemented a strict health protocol which aims to reinforce the hygiene measures already in place at our residences. This involved re-arrangement of front desks areas and marking of safety zones to ensure safe distancing.
- We also took care to guarantee the safety of our employees by providing a certain number of protective equipment such as masks, gloves, sanitizers etc.
- In response to First aid and Medical emergency, a camp nurse is available who will monitor all guests, residents and team member’s health condition.
- Dine-in-services in facilities are temporarily suspended and all staff is served packed meals to ensure safe social distancing.
- Our management diligently coordinates with local health units and MOH for proper containment of any infected and suspected individuals.
- Fully equipped self- isolation rooms are provided to further scaffold the preventive measures laid out by MOH.
- Restrictive measures implemented all entry and exit points. Temperature checks performed all residents, workers, contractors and sub- contractor twice daily. A record of this data is maintained and shared with facility health management.
Namariq facility management successfully implemented the above measures in a timely manner to ensure the safety of our workers and residences.
Our primary responsibility towards you is delivery of highest standards of maintenance while operating with sustainability to promote our values of care and a humane approach.