” – Saudi National.
– Minimum 10 years of work experience as a supply chain manager, head of supply chain or relevant role. Must be in Food & Beverage, Hotels & Restaurant or relevant industries.
– Excellent understanding of supply chain processes.
– Strong knowledge of procurement, logistic, warehousing, stock control and distributions.
– Talent in negotiations and networking with suppliers.
– Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
– Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
– Great project management and problem-solving skills.
– Strong leadership and communication capabilities.
– Strong English language skills.
– Familiar with ERP systems; Microsoft Dynamics AX.
– Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office; Word, Power Point, Excel).
– BSc/MSc in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, industrial engineering or relevant field.
– Having certification such as CSCP, CIPP, CPP, CPPM, CITLP, CISM is a plus.
– Workplace in Jeddah.”